Wednesday, June 29, 2016

December 24, 1976 The Nice Trip, The Beautiful Day and The National Christmas Tree



NOTE:  After the visit to Richland, B & Bonnie traveled to the Northeast to visit all of us for Christmas. There are missing letters from now on, Grandmother's health was beginning to decline significantly and Mom was spending many weekends going to Richland.

Thank you, Readers, for reading the letters, for your comments and emails! Merry Christmas 1976 and I hope you return for part of 1977, when the letters come to an end and I conclude the blog. 

Interested in seeing the Christmas letter from December 20, 1942?  If so, here it is:
http://annbkennedy.blogspot.com/2012/01/december-20-1942-army-angel-street-and.html


2 comments:

  1. I really don't like to contemplate this coming to an end but I also understand. Your mom has got to be smiling down on you.
    PS: I am impressed to see Santa taking time to carefully plan his mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike. I hope to have a chance to read it from beginning to end soon!

      Delete

I welcome your comments!